Q. Where can I photocopy and print documents?


At the Unithèque, Internef, Riponne, Renens and Provence sites:

  • using a Campus Card for the UNIL community
  • with a guest access. Printing credits can be purchased at the desks (minimum CHF 5)
  • A coin-operated machine is also available at the Riponne site.

At the HEP Vaud site, with an HEP Vaud student card


Last update: mai 18, 2022

Contact us

Chat: Monday-Friday 1 pm to 5 pm